Bill O’Reilly “does not believe in white privilege,” saying it’s a “big lie that is keeping some African-Americans from reaching their full potential.”
Now back to reality:
- One in 3 black men can expect to go to prison at some point.
- A black college student “has the same chances of getting a job as a white high school dropout.”
- Media cover 19.5% of cases with missing African American children, while 33.2% of missing children cases involve black kids.
- At least “4 million African-Americans and Latinos experience housing discrimination each year.”
- While black Americans make up 14% of monthly drug users, “they are 37% of the people arrested for drug offenses.”
- We could go on and on and on…
White privilege is best explained by a privileged white guy.
Here is a side by side comparison of how The New York Times has profiled Michael Brown — an 18 year old black boy gunned down by police — and how they profiled Ted Bundy, one of the most prolific serial killers of all time.
Character assassination much.